By Nate | July 6, 2011
It happens when you’re least prepared: while you’re texting a friend, while you’re eating lunch, even while you’re sleeping. Somewhere out there, some celebrity is…having a birthday.
So which lucky birthday girls should be having huge parties this week? How about…
- Missy ‘Misdemeanor’ Elliott, does-it-all hip-hop and R&B rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, and label exec (born July 1, 1971 – Happy 40th!)
- Deborah Harry, influential New Wave rocker and founder of Blondie (July 1, 1945)
- Liv Tyler, star of the “Lord of the Rings” movies and many others including “Armageddon”, and “Jersey Girl” (born July 1, 1977)
- Malia Obama, Barack and Michelle Obama’s eldest daughter, who just turned 13 on Independence Day! (Born July 4, 1998)
- Michelle Kwan, two-time Olympic medalist, who turns 30 tomorrow (born July 7, 1981)
- Courtney Love, influential female rocker, founder of Hole, and ex- of Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain (born July 9, 1964)
As it turns out, we have a little celebrity of our own celebrating a birthday. And by “little”, I mean she’s 15″ tall. It’s Birthday Girl Bear with Sash, and she’s a fabulous birthday gift for girls of all ages. She’s ready to party like a princess in a rockin’ pink satin gown and a cute tiara. She also sports a white satin sash that you can personalize with a message such as, “Happy 13th Malia / Enjoy the new jet.”
Here’s a cheer for all the birthday girls, celebrities-at-large or celebrities-to-be. May your dear ones treat you with all the love and attention you were born to deserve.
So…which birthday girl celebrity would you like to send a Vermont Teddy Bear to?
Topics: Useful Bears | Comments Off
Comments are closed.