By Nate | July 20, 2011
Sure, we have Bears for every mood & occasion (think “fun on the beach“), but sometimes there’s nothing as elegant and timeless as a Bear. With a bowtie.
For example, there’s 15″ Classic Teddy Bear, an adorable fellow who’s definitely comfortable in his own skin, equally at ease whether it’s a dress-up dinner or a down-home hootenanny. He comes in any of seven different bowtie colors, so he can arrive to match any mood from elegant to extra-festive.
All that aside, he’s also got some company in the Bear-with-a-Bowtie Department. That’s right, we have at least a dozen different Bears with bowties, and each has his own message or style. Here are some more of our popular Bowtie Bears.
- 15″ Vermont Premium Bear: Available in ultra-plush, premium fur. Like Classic Teddy Bear, he comes in a choice of seven separate bowtie colors.
- 15″ “I Love You” Bowtie Teddy Bear: Comes with a cute red bowtie that says –you guessed it!– “I Love You”.
- 15″ Amor Bowtie Bear: Wears a red bowtie and also sports a heart-shaped “Amor” tattoo on his left arm.
- 15″ “Happy Birthday!” Bowtie Bear: Another variation on Classic Teddy Bear who wears a red bowtie with yellow trim and a star that reads…well… you know.
- 15″ Happy Day Bear: Wears a festive polka-dotted bowtie and turquoise vest. This is one extra-cheery Bear!
Then we have more specialized Bowtie Bears that help celebrate a season or religious observance.
- 15″ “Merry Christmas” Bowtie Bear: Wears a holly leaf bowtie with an embroidered “Merry Christmas”.
- 15″ Happy Easter Bowtie Bear: Wears a blue bowtie with yellow trim and a egg with the inscription “Happy Easter!”.
- 15″ Jewish Classic Bear: Wears an elegant gold bowtie with a Star of David.
And what do all these Bears have in common? You just can’t improve ‘em. A Vermont Teddy Bear in a bowtie is like a black pair of high-top sneakers, a pair of vintage jeans, a chocolate-chip cookie: he has that time-honored, old-school look and feel that doesn’t go out of style. He’s quintessential.